Have you just graduated and/or are looking for new things to do either for the summer or for your life, and something niggling in the back of your head is screaming “I want to be an entrepreneur”? OR maybe you know that being in business for yourself full-tilt just isn’t in the cards for you for whatever reason, but you still want to be an INNOVATION MACHINE (picture that I’m screaming that out in a giant megaphone) in your organization?
Ever felt turned around trying to wrap your head around all of resources, advice, and tips & tricks out there promising that if you follow them exclusively, you will succeed? Boy, do I get that. Try Googling “Young Entrepreneur Advice” or “How Can I Help My Company Innovate?”. Yeah, there’s…a few suggested websites! Enough to make you want to pack up and head for the Rockies, the Laurentians, or the solitude of the Canadian Shield, I imagine!
SO, I have made it a little bit easier for you rural Canadian young entrepreneurs and young intrapreneurs by creating a comprehensive list of what I feel are the resources that will get you going in the right direction. I will not promise that it will guarantee success, because they’re just words of advice and resources passed from me to you. Success is what’s in you, your work ethic, and the viable product/service that you provide to your customers.
Without further ado, your Entrepreneurship & Innovation Start-Up Party Pack!
For All of You Rural Canadian Young People:
- 1 Minute to Win It (The Elevator Pitch).
- 10 Ways to Set Your Young Self Up For Success.
- Advertising on a “Low-to-Now” Budget.
- Attainable & Realistic Goals for You and Your Business.
- Bridging the Gap: How Young and Older Professionals Can Understand Each Other.
- Build a Beautiful Business Plan (because you may also be involved in helping your company build or revitalize their own).
- How To Get the Creative Juices Flowing…Again.
- Infopreneur on the Side.
- Inspirational Quotes to Help You Keep Pushing Forward.
- Mentors: How They Can Do Wonders for You and Your Business.
- Networking- Not Just for Computers Anymore!
- Organize Like an Expert: Tips for Life and Business.
- The Benefits of Brainstorming (And How To Do It Effectively).
- The Difference Between Constructive & Deconstructive Criticism.
Just for You Rural Canadian Young Entrepreneurs
- 5 Benefits of Being a Young(er) Entrepreneur.
- 5 Challenges and Opportunities for Rural Young Entrepreneurs.
- 5 First-Time Business Ideas for Teens.
- 10 Names Entrepreneurs Call Themselves.
- Am I Meant to Be an Entrepreneur?
- Do I Go It Alone, Partner Up, Incorporate or Corporate?
- Fantastic First Customers and Where to Find Them.
- Financial Tips for Young Entrepreneurs.
- How to Start a Business as a Young Entrepreneur.
- It’s Not Just You Who’s the MVP.
- Key Tips for Testing Your Business Idea.
- Registering Your Business and Its Name in Canada.
- Terms All Entrepreneurs Need to Know.
- Tips and Tricks for Young(er) Entrepreneurs.
- Up-and-Coming Fields for Entrepreneurs.
- What’s Available to (Young) Entrepreneurs in the Bay of Quinte Region.